Artichoke Lab

spring in winter

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

That afternoon we were under the red huge umbrella, drinking ice tea and I was looking at the gold mirror in the terrace
- You face is all red I say
- I am afraid of love, give me some space he said
I need a couple of days by myself in the beach I thought and walk away

Late night it was dark and hot, after you read me Eugenia la ninia fea, we walk down outside and seat side by side in the front yard
It was dark, just and icy light on the street far away, from time to time the cigarette illuminates your face red. I close my eyes and take a deep breath, smell the trees
In that intimate moment, you look at me and say
- I am afraid of the sea
I couldn’t do more than love you for that confession

Walking back home and wondering about this two persons and their two confessions,
Are both the same fear, who knows and what about the red.
I definitively need a couple of days on the beach

1 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger artichoke lab said...

que bonito esta esto

 

Post a Comment

<< Home