Artichoke Lab

spring in winter

Monday, July 18, 2005

I like you because is like 3 am in the morning, and Im still painting and you still here and in my mind.

I like you in strange lingo, u make again write love poems, but not in "castellano" or "italiano".

I complete sure you dont feel what I feel , but who cares Im very happy just with your company, again my hands and clothes allover with oil, and I still thinking in you, and I still painting.

You leaving soon, I knew that, you leaving soon, another sirena, you leaving soon, outside our city, but you still in my mind.......I still painting

que tengas bonitos suenos.

2 Comments:

At 3:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, it sounds very nice especially because painting it's a good way of making our feelings truthful and easier to stand.

 
At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ayayayay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home