Artichoke Lab

spring in winter

Monday, May 16, 2005

Gonna miss the C train. I'm gonna leave my black neighborhood that is becoming so blappie yuppie and where I barely know or talk to few people. The jordanian guy of the Deli gave me two cassetes, one from Jordan, one from Irak and I love them but I decided to move south, to a non brownstown afro hood but a mexico china boricua place, where rent is cheaper and the sunset is always beautiful. Want a popular neighborhood now, with a bakery near by. Clinton Hill is nice, but is becoming too fresa. I am a fresa pituca in my core, what to do, I always need to flee that condition, to constantly challenge my race class and confort, gonna miss ma Brooklyn blacks though, ma calming windows, ma jamaican landlady, ma southern neighboors smoking weed on the stoop, the unreliable green clear G train, the dark depressing C train. Three years of my life. There are buterflies in my stomach. Leaving is always like that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home