Artichoke Lab

spring in winter

Friday, September 23, 2005

i woke up today realizing i'm leaving soon. i actually can't stop thinking about it. it's been long, long, i've changed alot. From a drunked bloody trasy melancholic barfly, to a drunken happy working barfly. I still loose it and most of the time can't stop my impulses but i guess that's just me. It's crazy though, to really feel a change within you caused ,if not only, mostly by this movement, this city that doesn't stop transforming. I thought i would never have a lover and now i can't stop, one is not enough.
I can't complain I've had it good in NY. I've met so many partners in crime....so many drunken beauties. I'm not sad.The time has come, and it feels good to want to go back to my family and my friends who will have to rediscover this girl, lady if you will...and my boy who has been this ghost that keeps me company even if my bed is taken......bring it on bitch

1 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you bitch, a pesar de las crudas que me has causado, jajaja.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home