Artichoke Lab

spring in winter

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

i'm sorry baby i'm sorry for letting this fellings hurt you
i'm sorry for putting you in the middle.
sorry for not explaining my self.
sorry for being so silence yesterday and make you loos your time
trying to understand me.
sorry for making you feel worry.. baby there is nothing to worry
about and i know it
i love you. you are the best thing in my world.
i love you for ever.
and just remember that this comes with me this "period"
issues are not finish here so when you know i'm getting my
period please understand me! don't close the door for me is just
a day or two that i really can't control it, but i will try, so if any
women out there knows any thing that i can do to get this hormonal
thing not affect my relation PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
thank you for listening to a very strong PMS (premenstrualsimptoms)that i'm having right know.

1 Comments:

At 1:01 PM, Blogger artichoke lab said...

ey girl. of course. and its just that, leting him know that this happens. and because he does not experience it then he does not know about it and probably can't believe it. but keep teling and one day he will understand as we come to understand magic.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home