Artichoke Lab

spring in winter

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

he said bye baby
and instead of crying I made a little something with dry tiny leaves
and folding
for him
he said bye baby and my heart was breaking while i saw the green circling the sky in silence
his eyes are sometimes like crystal
and he has a hard time letting things open and look at my eyes
like his soul feels sick sometimes
he said by baby on the phone. I was lying next to him and listened.
i know more about his lies and his truths now. it feels like getting back what I gave someone else in the past. he said bye baby and it wasn't for me. and not in the language we share. so it felt like an intrution between us two, a direct push in mi corazon, a sudden visualitation of what I don't want anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home