Artichoke Lab

spring in winter

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Just waiting like the New Year is going to change everything
Suspended, half dead, cannabis anesthesia
- oh you should be proud for all your achievements, fuck you all
and fuck all your optimistic thoughts and mines too

You hug me in the middle of you brothers, the noisy Hasidic crowd,
you look at me like when we were in love,
but I only saw the sofa through you,
there is nothing more your eyes can tell me,
you are a comfy and friendly sofa.

I want to be kissed, tiny, long, loving kisses but free ones,
no sex, this time I am loyal to my imaginary boyfriend
we both wanted on the subway back,
but we were not willing to pay a penny to many debts already.
laundry and chat seemed to be a better option
I am glad we can be friends.
Anesthesia

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home