Artichoke Lab

spring in winter

Monday, November 21, 2005

I may be able to work for someone who views money as the most
important thing in life. I may be able to work for someone who is
not a strong leader, someone who is a bit insane, who has a love of
nepotism. However, I am unable to work for someone who finds me to be
sub-human and deserving of extermination on the basis of my cultural
identity. I was devastated by the comments you made.
You have hurt me severely and hurt yourself as well. You will not
find a more dedicated, enthusiastic and intelligent employee. It had
always been my dream to be the Editor of a magazine, and it breaks my
heart to know that I have to abandon this dream due to your horrible
behavior. How would you feel if you were on the other end of this?
If you found out that your boss whom you respected and even admired in
some ways, said he thought you deserved to die, or that the senseless
murder of your relatives was justified? Hitler was a great man?
WHAT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home