Artichoke Lab

spring in winter

Saturday, September 03, 2005

back in the days.. do you remember???

and so i'm here listenign to the back in the days music that brings me back to my family, the strange feelings of my childhood.
where is that now??? i think... where are mi friends from the old days...
who knows, maybe you do, and if you remember , you are not the only one, i do too
and i don't give up i still keep them all here in my heart and in my soul.
there is a place where we all belong and we'll never forget men, we will always be there, in the mind , in the hearts, i love you mom, i love you dad, and sister.. you know i love you too, even when you are so far, but we'll be back toghether and we'll enjoy old times like if it was today when i saw you turning back in the corner to go to the store..
i miss my family like hell, yes i do, nothing of today can bring me back to that NOTHING and that is what it make's it so important to me right know
i miss you dad and even you can come back in you own body, you are here with me righ here next to me hunging out, drinking a roncoca smoking a long advance cigarret
mom you coming back and i still have the chance to live with you and that is comming soon....

1 Comments:

At 1:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

escrito desde el mero mero.
i am thinking...i am feeling...
so much. so gracias.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home