Artichoke Lab

spring in winter

Monday, June 13, 2005

It must have been 4 am or so. I was far away from home and far away from family. I left them celebrating. It was a hot night and I was all naked and smoking a cigarret after making love. In silence I switched my sight from the sky to the street like resting over contrast and a poor fresh breeze. I could feel my sweaty flesh almost hanging from a high window up in Harlem. Hair salons open until dawn. A barefoot drunk guy smelling some miraculous flowers and laughing at a pig race cop. Me up there just watching a new landscape, feeling fresh, naked and unloved. Smoking a cigaret, drinking some cold beer, seeking silence and loneliness somehow. Leaving, feeling new somehow. Playing the mistery game one more time.

1 Comments:

At 4:51 PM, Blogger artichoke lab said...

Meanwhile, you were all celebrating.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home