Artichoke Lab

spring in winter

Sunday, January 16, 2005

today i wake up fresh like a lettuce, no pain, no hang over no fear... but all off that went away when my best friend told me that i have being bad and i hurt his fellings... i felt so weird i felt so sad.. i want to cry and i did.. and i didn't say a word i was shut i was shock. i know i have to get over it but it was just sad that i have hurt somebody that i love and i didn't even mean it... i really don't think i was that bad i think also my friend was a bit more sensitive that night. but he probably wont agree to that, so i better stay shut.
now i'm felling better he is still around and i still love him but i'm afraid i'll hurt somebody again without notice.

1 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the same feeling, dont worry, ok, you are the great, and very important for my last days.

Your best friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home